Friday 10 August 2012

HOW TO WEAR PYJAMA PANTS (AND LOOK CHIC WITH IT!)

I have been accused many a times of sticking with the same ol' uniform, skinny jeans, wide leg jeans, straight jeans, carpenter jeans, jeggings....you get the general idea...very denim based! However, I have now discovered a new love, the ever trusty, ever durable pyjama pants! The reason I love them is they are so versatile and MEGA comfy, this is one trend I would definitely invest in! no need to worry about any uncomfortable chaffing or worrying that when you lean on your friends white living room wall you'll leave a blue dye patch in your wake! 

These trousers can be dressed up with a pair of your fave heels or dressed down with a pair of crisp white Converse All Stars, not only that but they are UBER stylish, oh so flattering and are bang on trend!

Don't want to go too bright or too dull, no worries! pair your slacks with a muted top for the brighter colours or a cute patterned top for the darker ones. Personally I love the patterned numbers, I never thought I was quite cool enough to pull them off but after slipping into my first pair last week there's no looking back! Yep, they're a world away from my trusted indigo denims but a change for the better I think!

Check out what we have currently on offer for you fashion forward gals... and as a little treat I've also included brand spanking new pieces we will be dropping in our ASOS Marketplace Boutique next week! 

Exciting no?!!

xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment