Wednesday 30 May 2012

REVENGE IS SWEET!

Usually I don't feel out of the loop with regards to the hottest shows in town (because I usually don't care that much to be honest) but this week I have felt like I have literally been living under a rock, why? I'll tell you shall I? All I've been hearing about is this HOT new TV show called Revenge starring the demure Madeleine Stowe and the ultra cute Emily VanCamp, which premiered on Monday evening on E4. I totally missed it but I did manage to have a wee catch up online and OH. MY. GAWD!! Is it too premature to be hooked on a TV show?? Errr I think not!

The plot (brief synopsis, the show centers on a young woman who is welcomed into a Hampton community filled with people who don't know she's only there to exact revenge on those who had destroyed her family), the characters (hellooooo Daniel Grayson), the scenery and the fashion! Ahhh the fashion I'm having palpitations just thinking about it!

Now I see what the Americans have been raving on about! My Sky+ is now series linked up!

xoxo


 Emily VanCamp

Madeleine Stowe

Emily & Co-Star Ashley Madekwe

And for you ladies...the delectable Joshua Bowman as Daniel Grayson hubba-hubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment