Sunday 27 May 2012

THE OVERSIZED SHIRT!

Is it just me or does the hot weather always catch you off guard? I never have time to get myself 'summer' ready before the sun starts beating and I've got to start exposing everything! If you're in the same boat as me you're probably rejoicing at the fact that the oversized shirt is one of SS12 key trends! Not only does it hide a multitude of sins (January's non starter diet and pasty skin!) but it gives you that sleek, slimming look whilst you frantically crash diet before the sun goes away!

Check out our fave oversized shirts available on ASOS Marketplace this week. We've teamed these cool silk shirts with vintage denim cut-offs cos it. is. BOILING!

xoxo

Dusky Pink Silk Shirt // Available to buy here

Washed Black Silk Shirt // Available to buy here

Green Silk Shirt // Available to buy here

Denim Blue Silk Shirt // Available to buy here

Dusky Blue Silk Shirt // Available to buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment