Thursday 25 October 2012

TRUE BLOOD HUES FOR HALLOWEEN!


MWAH HA HA!!!!! Halloween will soon be upon us and with that copious amounts of blood, guts and gore will be on show!!!! OK so I’m not really one to ‘celebrate’ the rising of the un-dead or anything but I do have a slight obsession with dressing up, slapping on some fake blood, cuts and bruises and boo-gying on down at some random Halloween party, last year I was a rather convincing cheerleader in distress who had just been torn up by Freddie Kruger (super proud of my make up skills I must say). 




This year though I have absolutely no idea of what my theme will be, all I do know though is that one of the biggest hues of the season will be featuring quite heavily in my ensemble!! Ruby, ruby, ruby, ruby “ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahhhhh” (sorry had to get a bit of Kaiser Chiefs in there!)




If you gals out there have got the same mind frame as me then you’ll be super duper stoked about our fresh drop of blood coloured pieces new in to our ASOS Marketplace boooo-tique this week! Whether it’s a fresh, congealed or clotted shade you’re after we’ve got more blood hues on offer than an episode of True Blood! Mwah ha ha haaaaa!!!!!

xoxo 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment